Sunday, September 6, 2009

PartinG is Such SweeT SorroW


TamaCan departed on saturday morning, back to his homeland. he'll be back in november and staying a lil bit longer. saying farewell is not a favour to me. honestly,i hate to say good bye. infact depature hall always gave me "butterfly in my stomach" feelings. in my case, the butterfly was always doing somersault.believe me, i felt like vomiting all the time. i'm sure many others feel the same way that i did.

taking a flight normally means that the person is traveling far away. could be to the other side of the earth that we are standing. the verdict is we might or might not see them again. and if we are meant to meet them again in the future, it could take longer. sadly, it always seems forever to me.

but then, why people still choose to send their love ones ? is it just to see them leaving? to me, maybe because i believe that every single seconds means a lot to both of us-the one who is leaving and the one who is being left.

gosh, i dislike watching them boarding, passing the immigration counter, until they fade away from our view.only then, we have to accept, they are GONE!!!! yes, DITTO! out of our sight.

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened"- Dr. Seuss

Juliet:
'Tis almost morning, I would have thee gone—
And yet no farther than a wan-ton's bird,

That lets it hop a little from his hand,
Like a poor prisoner in his twisted gyves,
And with a silken thread plucks it back again,
So loving-jealous of his liberty.

Romeo:
I would I were thy bird.

Juliet:
Sweet, so would I,
Yet I should kill thee with much cherishing.
Good night, good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow,
That I shall say good night till it be morrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment