Friday, December 4, 2009

MY PraYerS


Ya ALLAH

I pray the days come easy and the moments pass slow
and each road leads me where i want to go,

if I'm faced with a choice, and i have to choose,
I hope i choose the one that means the most to me.

if one door opens to another door closed,
I pray i keep on walkin' 'til i find the window,

if it's cold outside,show the world the warmth of my smile :)

but more than anything, more than anything

My prayer, is that this life...
becomes all that i want it to,
my dreams stay BIG,
my worries stay small,
i never need to carry more than i can haul,

while i'm out there getting where i'm getting to,
I pray i know somebody loves me,
and wants the same things too

I pray i never look back,
but i never forget,
all the ones who love me, in the place i left,

I hope i always forgive, and i never regret

i help somebody every chance i get
Oh, i find Allah's grace, in every mistake

always give more then i take.
But more than anything
I PraY to always say ALHAMDULILLAH for all the BLessinG

Ameen...

4 comments:

  1. May Allah accept your Doa..

    Allah creates us to pray for Him, we are like traveler in this life, we have do prepare our baggage to the day of judgment... we have chance now to do good or bad things... May Allah help us to obey to His orders..Ameen

    ReplyDelete
  2. true true..i took this prayers from a pop song and did some changes since it does look like what i wished Allah granted me

    ReplyDelete
  3. ameen, May Allah swt accept ur du3aa and mine ameen in sha Allah...hope to steal it(this du3a) from u ..hhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  4. alhamdulillah, sayyidah...you reminds me all of these dua, which is good of course :)

    ReplyDelete