Chemical changes in the brain. Fluctuations of serotonin, a brain chemical (neurotransmitter) that is thought to play a crucial role in mood states, could trigger PMS symptoms. Insufficient amounts of serotonin may contribute to premenstrual depression, as well as to fatigue, food cravings and sleep problems.
in simple statement BLAME OUR HORMONE
to guys..do you understand? now take a hike!!! before we ate u alive with choc caramel as topping.
Probably the biggest
Taming PMS mood swings is a mix of putting an end to one of the symptoms that onlookers and others in the household perceive as the main complaint, while at the same time learning how to make the most of available means of dealing with a monthly recurrence.
- # take a break from LIFE..go and hide in the cave and of course bring tons of choc with you. choc bar, choc drink, choc ice (bring ur fridge wit u)..extra cheese pizza with choc brownies topping..make sure u have enough cash/debit card/credit card to pay the delivary boy. and the cave must be near food outlets and shops to buy junk foods when u r out of supply.
- #best to avoid the shopping mall AT ALL..you might end up buying hideous pink dress with green polkadot pairing with bright orange bootcut pants.
- #stop discussing issues with MEN..you will go against watever he said..even if he said that you forgot to take off your hair roller. you might feel that he's saying, "you are ugly"
- #a sad movie is a complete NO NO...you'll cry uncontrobly and relate every single scene in the movie with your story..even when the frog prince get married to another frog.
- #stay away from all sharp objects, tall buildings since you'll tempted to hurt urself with it....jump from the building. even worst if you'll stab someone for just not responding to ur SMS in less than 2 seconds or push someone from 4th floor apartment because you think he's calling u Fatso.
- #dont get angry (it's impossible anyway)..if you r angry stay away from the phone, text msg. write a snail mail instead..you might change ur mind anyway by the time u reach the post office and found out the Looong line of people.
- #have a blog..write down watever you feel and if you r still feeling the same way after the PMSing storm...you might decide that it's not PMS after all..
- #still about blogging..write a private entry and curse those you hate with all possible bad words you can think of.
- #dont use red colour...red letters for blog, red dress, red underware, red pen or even red lipstick.
- #eat watever you wanted to eat, wat you craved for all this long but afraid that it's going to ruin ur diet..you have the most valid excuse "I'm PMS-ing"
- #Sleep if you can..10 days straight during PMS and only wake up to eat the junk food and when needed to go to toilet. by the time you wake up..violaaaa the PMS is over!!!!